TheAllenz
Please Register.



 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TA Test Networks
-----TA Test 1----- -----TA Test 2----- -----No pass-----
Latest topics
» theallenz porn
Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:36 am by alice kingsley

» w/e
Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:28 am by Moody

» Shadow's Room
Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:36 am by BM Joker

» Yo, I am leaving
Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 pm by Enigma_m7

» TA Grand Oppening tournament
Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:59 pm by BM Joker

» Moody's room
Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:45 pm by Moody

» Yugioh Renders
Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:02 am by BERKAY

» sup /hi/wassup/hello .. you choose
Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:27 am by Moody

» Pro team leader that was pro but now sucks does
Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:24 am by Moody

TA Tourneys

Share | 
 

 Svstar's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Designer Drugs
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 44
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: Svstar's Room   Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

I used scraps and he used infernities.
Number of cards: 2/2
Deck Build: 4/6

Concentration: 2/4
Illegal activation of a card.

Rulings: 6/6

Skills:
Good use of Cards : 8/10
Control of duel: 6/10
Siding Skills: 2/4

Result of duel: 2-0 my faver 0/6

Total marks: 30/50
Welcome to Shining heros.


Last edited by Designer Drugs on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward
New Member
New Member


Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Svstar's Room   Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Im just too horny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
svstar34
Shining Heroes
Shining Heroes


Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Svstar's Room   Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:32 pm

woo! im not a sackah. everyone knows that, cause if i do im just (bleeping) lucky

game 1 Dark Coffin killed what i had taking out the card in hand that i needed most ._.
game 2 open with 5 monsters ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hisuka
Shining Heroes
Shining Heroes
avatar

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Svstar's Room   Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm

XD np sav i won 2-1 vs pilover and because i summon dandy tokens after i end my turn he put me here too XD and consider this is bad concentration xD any way welcome here sav
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Designer Drugs
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 44
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Svstar's Room   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:19 am

svstar34 wrote:
woo! im not a sackah. everyone knows that, cause if i do im just (bleeping) lucky

game 1 Dark Coffin killed what i had taking out the card in hand that i needed most ._.
game 2 open with 5 monsters ._.
That wouldn't help you at all, I had solemn warning face down ._.
Game 2 you topped a mirage and synchrod 3 times so don't complain your ass D:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
Mastah Sackah
Mastah Sackah
avatar

Posts : 19
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-01-05
Age : 23
Location : Unknown.

PostSubject: Re: Svstar's Room   Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:59 am

Hisuka wrote:
XD np sav i won 2-1 vs pilover and because i summon
dandy tokens after i end my turn he put me here too XD and consider this
is bad concentration xD any way welcome here sav

that's coz she sucks ;]

welcome es vee


Last edited by Shadow on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Designer Drugs
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 44
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Svstar's Room   Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 am

Shadow wrote:


dats coz she sucks ;]
I thought pilo doesn't have a gender o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Placido
Freezing Heroes
Freezing Heroes


Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Svstar's Room   Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 am

hi.
Hf in shining heroez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
svstar34
Shining Heroes
Shining Heroes


Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Svstar's Room   Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Designer Drugs wrote:
svstar34 wrote:
woo! im not a sackah. everyone knows that, cause if i do im just (bleeping) lucky

game 1 Dark Coffin killed what i had taking out the card in hand that i needed most ._.
game 2 open with 5 monsters ._.
That wouldn't help you at all, I had solemn warning face down ._.
Game 2 you topped a mirage and synchrod 3 times so don't complain your ass D:<

i topped MST after you took out necro lol im not complaining! D:< i just dont sack xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Svstar's Room   

Back to top Go down
 
Svstar's Room
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Rum Room
» help with cyberman room guard question please
» Rate my Trick Room Team
» Hospital trauma room MOC
» girl in the green room

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheAllenz :: Dorms :: Shining Heroes-
Jump to: